Thursday, January 17, 2013

League of Legends Pre-Season 3 Art Contest

I remember having a bad bit of luck with the last contest... it was a comic-based deal and perhaps I didn't fulfill the critera well enough to even have it progress further than it could.

But I'm willing to give another shot at Riot's art contest.

The guidelines mention to "accomplish the goal of showing champions truly 'training' for Season 3", whatever that might truly mean...

Because initially, I had this getting worked up as soon as I found out about the contest: 



But now I'm second guessing here wondering again, if this even fits into the criteria for the contest... I'll found out I suppose; check out the forum and see what's up, perhaps.

=====
01/20/2013 Update

Checked back on the guidelines and it did ask for something a bit more 'specific' though the details themselves are a bit vague at the same time... seems there IS a need to depict a kind of 'training/preparation' scene with their character(s) so I had to push the other one off and pick something else up:


I might work a couple of other ones out after this one. Got a few other ideas in my head worth working out so we'll see what happens then.


(P.S.) Not entirely sure why I'm so fascinated by the idea of Dr. Mundo holding Wriggle's Lantern as an accessory... I don't even know if that's a viable choice for any build people might use, using him.

Entry #1 (Finished 01/26/2013)

===== 01/30/2013

Kind of slow on the up take, procrastinating and all :(( but here's how the second entry is coming along:




No comments:

Post a Comment